Saturday, June 24, 2006

Introducing - Quicken Tips

From time to time, I planned on offering tips on using Quicken to keep track of your finances. I am very much a Quickenheadus Neuroticus as you may have already discovered. I really like keeping track of where my money goes, and I like to manipulate the program to help me do that.

I've been posting tips on my blog here, but sometimes the pics are small. I'd like them bigger. So, I have set up a new blog just for Quicken Tips. I will post a complete post there, but on this blog I will give a teaser so you know if I have posted something new and see if it interests you.

As always, if you have a question, feel free to ask. I would be glad to try to help :)

Without further ado, please check out Quicken Tips and let me know that you think.

No comments: