Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day to the Dads Out There!

We are pretty light-hearted in our family. I'm the one who gravitates towards the funny card section, so I thought I would share a few funny quotes about fathers. I hope you enjoy, and I hope everyone has a great day today.


Jimmy Piersal - how to diaper a baby

"Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then, fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again."


Bill Cosby

"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."

No comments: