Saturday, June 24, 2006

How Much We Make - Update

Now that my husband is working a few more hours and one of my part-time jobs is gearing up, I feel pretty safe in updating our income. I also have a raise due from my full-time job in July, but I will count that after it is a done deal.

As of right now, it is safe to say my husband and I are making $45,000/year, an increase of $5,000. I doubt our 2006 income will reach that (because my husband will be reducing his hours and/or quitting his job at some point this year), but as of right now that is what we make.

I am excited to have some more income coming our way. That means more can go towards debt :)

2 comments:

Tiredbuthappy said...

congratulations!

How many hours do you work? Sounds like a lot.

BAD said...

Thanks Claire!

Now that my one part-time job is gearin up, I will be working a total of 52-53 hours a week. My part time jobs are flexible so I can do them anytime I want and one of them I can do at home so the extra hours are not that bad.