Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Net Worth as of 4/30/06: $-52,015

NOTE: Since originally publishing this post, I had to update my net worth. Something I thought was a loan (and I paid) ended up being a gift. For the new net worth as of 4/30/06, please see my post here. Thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, April was a great month and my Net Worth increased to $-52,015. Most of that is due to my tax refunds and using it all towards debt. It is getting so close to being only 50 grand in the hole. I love that little graphic from networthiq.com. It is such a "mood-booster" seeing that line shoot up.

As I mentioned a few days ago, I had a sizable loan reappear that I had forgotten about. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't a little bummed about that. I really was looking forward to paying off more of my debt with that money. But, now all personal loans from family have been paid off and all concentration will be on the credit cards.

I did have my reports ready a few days ago to update in My Progress to Date post but then that family loan reappeared. I am hoping to get new reports ready this evening. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Chitown said...

Congrats on the improved net worth. Personally, I would rather owe a creditor than my family any day. I check out NCN network often and I'm glad you joined. I'm sure it will help out a lot. Cheers!!!

BAD said...

*Blush* thanks!