Sunday, May 28, 2006

It Was Hard to do, But We Made a "Fun" Purchase

Part of the compromise with my husband was to spend some money on "fun" things this summer. I admit, I was so focused on eliminating debt that I soon forgot about having some fun. After we put them in our shopping cart, I told my husband to head for the check-out before I change my mind - LOL.

We bought one 2-Person inflatable kayak and one 1-person.



And let me tell you, we took them out today and had a blast!! My son keeps saying, "Thank you for the fun day." It was worth the purchase price to see the smile on his face as we were paddling across the lake.

I have a feeling we will get a great deal of use out of these kayaks and I know they were worth the money. And the best part of all - they were paid with cash!!

I hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend!

No comments: