Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Getting Spooked Now....

I'm not a very suspicious person, but there have been two coincidences with my blog and it's just spooky.

Let me explain. First of all, remember how I raved about my Toyota Echo? After posting, the check engine light came on.

Okay, one coincidence.

But there's another too....

Just two days ago, I posted a breakdown of where my money goes. I commented on how great it is that money is no longer being spent on diapers. Low and behold - my son started having accidents yesterday.

I'm not even going to write again what I wrote about yesterday. But I'll say one thing - guess what I am going to finalize shopping for after work tonight....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regression happens with potty training. If he was doing good with it and is just now having accidents, I don't think I would go back to diapers. Just stick it out and let him be wet and uncomfortable. He will get back into the swing of it soon!

BAD said...

I refuse to bring the diapers back out - we're all out LOL. I know it's a set-back, we've just been waiting for a long time for him to be potty-trained (he's 4).

He's done well today so far, we've just been trying to ask him if he has to go when he thinks about it.

Thanks for the positive vibes! :)