Sunday, May 07, 2006

An All You Can Eat Buffet - Not All That You Can Waste

Ever since I was little, my parents had me clean my plate. Then, and only then, could I get more food. As an adult, I'm still the same way. I can't see wasting food.

But what about when you are at an "all you can eat" restaurant? Do you eat everything on your plate?

If you don't - you might want to think again because you may not be welcome to come back. A restaurant in Iowa recently said that to a family that was too wasteful with their food.

Read the full story here on Yahoo

2 comments:

mapgirl said...

In San Francisco, the all you can eat buffets charge you $2 if you waste their food. She's lucky all she got was thrown out and not charged the extra $2 per person in her family.

BAD said...

Wow! I've never heard of an extra charge - but good for the restaurants that do that! I don't like seeing things go to waste.