Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Awesome Extra Money and Free Goodies Day!

I checked the mail today and I was pleased to find two things waiting for me:

1.) A check for $5.00 for completing a survey with Pinecone Research. I've been doing surveys for them for a while, and it's a great way to earn a few extra dollars every now and then. The surveys don't take long to do (usually 10 minutes) and I've never had a problem getting paid. Jim at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity gave the news that Pinecone is having an open enrollment. If interested, check out his link. Chances are it probably won't last long, so check it out soon!

2.) A box of snack size Take 5 candy bars for a BzzBlast. I get to try them, as well as pass them on to others to try. I thought the candy bars would be pretty gross with having pretzels in them - but they actually taste good. Just so you know, I am in no way required to promote products and I'm not being paid to say that I like them. The idea behind the program is that you try something new and if you like it - you spread the word. Like how things happen everyday with word-of-mouth advertising. Just, in this case, I get to try products for free :) If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent, here's their website http://www.bzzagent.com.

That reminds me, what sort of freebies are at Walmart right now? Better check!

2 comments:

kassy said...

I did the Take 5 blast too, I didn't think I'd like them either, the thought of pretzel threw me off but they were pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did the Take 5 Bzzblast and I actually enjoyed the pretzel... salt and sugar, good combo.

Thanks for the link!