Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ouch - A Forgotten Loan Appears

Back when we purchased our home, we took a loan from my in-laws. I completely forgot about it, and my mother-in-law recently mentioned the loan after 2 and a half years.

If she just mentioned it now out of the blue, so it must mean that they need it. It is a chunk of change ($1,775). I did have the money set to go to the credit cards, but I think I'd rather just pay the loan in full. Sure, it's interest-free but it's family.

Ouch, another big bump in the road and just a few days after announcing the goal date. I think I will leave the goal date intact for the time being because time is limited to run all the scenarios again.

And really, I already set it - let's see what can happen. The worst that could happen is we don't make it, but I bet a heck of a lot of progress will be made trying to make it - more so than if no goal was set :)
Tags: bank, loan

No comments: